Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 5- Friday June 10th, 2011

Today was Friday! Fridays are half-days department wide. Today I was really excited because it was my first writing assignment. I wrote an article for GoDuke.com about how the Duke Alumni in the WNBA were doing so far on the season. I spent the morning researching and then writing the article, which can be found here http://bit.ly/ifPMaJ ! I got Cook, ( one of the Asst. SID's ) to look over my article when I was done. He made a few little changes and said it was good and then he posted it on GODUKE.com. It was really neat to write something and it be online less than an hour later. After I finished my article, I did some more work on the Media Guide on the Game by Date pages and then Cook was giving me a ride home and we left around 12: 15. I had a great first week. I'm excited for my second week but already kinda sad that there's not that much time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment