Friday, June 17, 2011

Thursday June 16th, 2011

What did I do today? you guessed it. the Game by Date section of the media guide. but guess what? I finished it! four and a half days and nine pages later I finished. I was practically done around 11 but took a break and helped Chelsea, a work study student find pictures of field hockey all-americans and put them on a cd. then it was lunch time and Kelsey and I ate outside on a bench in front of Cameron. Then I went to the bookstore for a little bit and tried on a shirt I liked but decided against it and went back to work. I finished up the Game by Date section - it was amazing, then I realized i needed to add spaces in between each day and because of formatting it took a little while. But then I started the Game by Location section and got to Florida and then it was time to head home!

No comments:

Post a Comment